Thursday, January 25, 2018

Valentine Event with a Helper!

As we do throughout the year, my upline Kathy and another fellow demonstrator Robin and I get together to present events.

Our first even this year is for Valentine's Day.  I decided to do some searching to find treat holders.  One of my cards didn't go over so well last year and I wanted (needed) to make a change.  Lots of the people I know give treats more often than cards - and Valentine's Day is perfect for treat giving.
 I found this video on making the Ferrero Rocher mini coffee cup holders.  I really love the Ferrero Rocher! 
These can be made from any patterned paper.  Thicker paper will require more sturdy adhesive.  On the green flowered version, I just used a regular tape runner.

My next treat holder features my helper!  I actually redesigned this treat holder from a version I'm presenting for Mother's Day.  The treat inside is a lip gloss!  For our event, I went and got all the flavored gloss. {Fun!}

 Introducing... my Panda helper!  I took the pictures of these projects pretty quickly, and Sandy was hanging around.  He's a good kitty, but not very cuddly. 

I just happened to catch him checking out the lip gloss.  Lucky shot!


Now for the card I'm presenting.  It's a very easy design and can be used for much more than Valentine's Day.  Tell the people you love that you love them.  Always and often.

I used Rich Razzleberry cardstock as my background, and gold foil paper with the Large Letter Thinlits.  I hope you can get the true feeling of this card.  It's stunning.  The paper has gold foil accents.

There he is again.  Softest kitty ever, and I do love him!  My Panda helper.

This is the first time I've used an entire pack of Designer Series Paper.  Yes, I have another pack since I ordered two, but I find it pretty exciting!  I used an entire pack of DSP for one event.  YAY!



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.