Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Stampin' Up! Layering Shapes - Stitched, Ovals, Circles and Squares - A Project

I had an idea.  There are so many Layering Ovals, Layering Circles and Layering Square dies, and just a few Stitched Shapes Dies.

 Then there are the Stitched Shapes.

 I wanted a quick way to know which dies worked together in layers.  It's absolutely frustrating when you're working with a sentiment and can't find or aren't sure about which shape is the right fit to make a nice border.

I solved that problem!  Here is my project.

 Pictured below are the ways to layer the Stitched Shapes on the Layering Dies.
 Each set of scalloped or smooth Layering Ovals, Circles, and Squares is numbered, and the size is written on them.  Click on the pictures to see them more clearly.
 The Stitched Shapes have a number, letter, and measurement.  Pay attention to the letters here. 
 I realized I only took pictures of the Layering Scalloped Circles, but included the smooth circles in the word document.
 Here you can see the scalloped Layering Squares, and below are the smooth Layering Squares.
I hope my little project helps you in making easier choices when choosing dies.

Leave your email address in the comments, and I will email you the document with the explanation and additional layering solutions for all these dies.



Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.