Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Club Christmas Cards

These two Christmas cards were part of an offering on a club date, and I realized I haven't posted them! Yes, I know... terrible. 

I played a bit with this technique and my first try was a disaster.  A DISASTER.  After some thought, I tried the embossing folder the opposite way - and debossed the snowflake in the center of the card.  Result!
To deboss an image, turn the embossing folder over so the image is indented into the paper instead of raised.  It gives you a different look and in this example the images can be seen clearly.

You could actually see the images on the card!  The center was too difficult to see when the snowflake was embossed.  Debossing is definitely the way to go!

 I made two options..  I always like options when crafting.  Get two crafters together with exactly the same supplies and you end up with completely different projects.  I love it!




Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.