Monday, July 31, 2017

Last Christmas in July - Carols of Christmas

I first made this very simple card first while I was just playing around with the stamp set and die cuts.  It's plain.  Pretty, but very simple and very much NOT my style.
 Now... I added details.  I embossed the background with the Holly folder - but I could have just as well used the Softly Falling folder to make it look like there was snow.  I cut the sentiment with the Stitched Shapes square die, and used white embossing powder on the trees with a touch of Wink of Stella.

 Here's a bonus card for today!  I hadn't used the poinsettia cut outs, and wanted to play with them as well. 
 I hope you've enjoyed this year's Christmas in July offerings!  I'll post more Christmas Cards as December draws near and the new items from the catalog debuting on September 1st.

 photo Blog sig complete.png
Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project.

If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.