Monday, February 20, 2017

Sale - A - Bration Second Release

 Starting TOMORROW - February 21st through March 31st (or until supplies last) there are some NEW items added to the Sale-A-Bration for 2017!

I'm very excited about these, and have been playing with the images, AND the glimmer paper.   You'll very soon see some cards I've made using the medallion stamps and glimmer paper!

If I haven't said it already, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Stampin' Up! glimmer paper!  It's SO sparkly!  The best thing about this glimmer paper - Bermuda Bay!  Oh! I love that color!

So, here you have three more items to choose when you make a purchase over $50.

If you are my customer, I have the additional flier that goes along with this promotion for you.

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.