Saturday, January 7, 2017

Thank You Cards for Students

I always like to make Thank You cards for students that present me with gifts for Christmas at school.  I have the luxury of time at Christmas vacation for some extra crafting time.

I received some wonderful gifts this year - especially a Thunder fleece throw!  WOW!  I LOVE my Thunder!!

I really love this Garden in Bloom stamp set! 

Don't recognize the Thank You stamp?  It's NEW in the Occasions Catalog.  It's called Love Sparkles.  Each word and shape in the stamp set have the little sparkle pieces... SO perfect for adding rhinestones on each one for some real sparkle!!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.