Sunday, January 8, 2017

Sale-A-Bration in 3 Seasons (Winter, Autumn, and Spring)

With this post, I'm switching things up a bit - and including one item from each of 3 seasons.  All four if you use the wreath or leaves for summer (which can be done easily with ink colors).

This bundle of the wreath and its framelits is one I've used very often!  Winter wreaths, of course in green, but in pinks or lighter colors affords this wreath to make a great spring card!


If fall decor is your thing, these leaves are perfect!



Even though my favorite holiday is Christmas, spring is by far my favorite season.  Everything is growing and new.. the birds are chirping, the air is sweet... etc.  This umbrella bundle to me is the perfect expression of spring!


Stay tuned tomorrow for more product grouping to earn Sale-A-Bration items!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.