Thursday, January 12, 2017

Big Butterfly Bundle and 2 SAB items

This really is the Big Butterfly Bundle!  I've made many projects with this butterfly stamp set and its various parts.
I saw a video where another demo made 10 cards in 10 minutes with this stamp set.  It was impressive, and simple - and the cards were nice!

Click on the next 2 links to see projects I've made with this set...  FIRST, some cards, and SECOND one of my very favorite things!  A shadow box!  They are only two great examples of the versatility of this stamp set and all of its 'toys'.

This bundle qualifies for 2 SAB items, and gives you many options (see above) for card making or scrapping.


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.