Thursday, December 1, 2016

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack Card 5 of 6

 This card also came from a swap in Kansas City at our Demonstrator event.  What a spectacular idea for a card!

I didn't have the oval dies, but I did have the Deco Labels and used them. 
This card breaks some rules Stampers generally live by...  stamp first, then cut.  Photopolymer has changed that for us.  With this die cut and stamps, I broke this rule and stamped after the die cuts were made.

Here you have the view of the front of the card.

Open the flap, and you have the sentiment piece.
 Place a darker piece of cardstock behind the white die cuts to help line up your stamps.  Add the holly leaves, and you're ready to go!

Open the card, and you have the perfect spot to write a message.
The Merry Christmas stamp is long retired, but I love it so much!  I have a few that are continual favorites.  This is one I'll always use.

The card doesn't take many supplies to reproduce!  Pre-cut your pieces, choose which dies you want to use for the front and under the flap, and you're ready to go!

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.