Saturday, November 5, 2016

Kansas City Regional Swap 1 of 3

This year our regional meeting is in Kansas City.  Last year we went to Dallas, and I was thrilled to be back in Texas.  I know this will be a great meeting - but I'd sure like to be in Texas!

That said, this is the first of 3 posts of swaps I'm taking.

I made 36 of this card.  My suggestion to anyone using these dies - a shim!  It will make cutting these so much easier!

Essentially, this is a very simple card.  It's just so pretty!  My upline Kathy turned me on to this color combination.
I love this Thank You stamp so much - I use it as much as I can. 


Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.