Saturday, November 26, 2016

Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack Card 2 of 6

This has to be one of my favorites!  Ok, yes... so I say that about most Christmas cards, but the benefit of this one is the darker color is Bermuda Bay!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bermuda Bay!  It's a beautiful color I've used for quite awhile, and it's one of the main colors I go to in my crafting.

I CASEd this beautiful card and added some touches of my own to it for Christmas.  The stamp set comes with really beautiful verses that have always been some of my favorites.
This card showcases 2 colors:  Bermuda Bay, and Pool Party.
Letting you in on a secret...  I made a mistake on this card!  The inside piece was supposed to be the front!  Oops!  It still worked out great, so I didn't mess with it.

I hope you make this card!  It's stunning in person. Stunning!

Below in the product listing I've included the bundle.  This project does not use the die cuts, but I always purchase the bundles since Stampin' Up! offers 10% discount in the first showing.  Products are not bundled when continued in the next catalog. 

Click on any of the products below to purchase materials to make this project. If you don't currently have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I'd be thrilled to talk with you about furthering your crafting pursuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments!
They are appreciated.